- June 22 - Morbid Taste for Bones by Ellis Peters
- July 27 - The Stars Are Fire by Anita Shreve
- August 24 - The House on Olive Street by Robin Carr
- September 28 - The King's Deception by Steve Berry
- October 26 - The Handmaid's Tail by Margaret Atwood
- November 30 - America Savior by Roland Merullo
- (This is the fifth Thursday due to Thanksgiving)
- No Meeting in December
Several of these choices are available as book kits through the St. Charles County Library and Jan B. has gracious volunteered to pick them up for us. There are a couple of titles that we may have to check out at our county library or purchase. We have purchased some in the past through Amazon at a good price.
We hope several of these titles interest you and the dates (the fourth Thursday of each month from 1 – 3 p.m.) work for you. We are a low-key group who enjoy reading and discussing, laughing and visiting. We usually meet at Halo and Wings in Troy. and hope you will consider joining us!
Questions? Email either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be included in our reminder emails or be included in the book order.